Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kil' Jaeden realm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tocksick 80 dps dk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tocksick

Tocksick 80 dps dk Empty
PostSubject: Tocksick 80 dps dk   Tocksick 80 dps dk EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:05 pm

CHARACTER INFO:
� In-Game-Name/Character:Tocksick (may change when i transfer)
� Link your armory page
� Raiding Spec:51/13/7
� Alts (70+ only):none
� What Add-ons do you use when you raid?magic runes,Omen,Recount
� Do you have Vent w/mic?yes

RAIDING EXPERIENCE:
Time zone:PST
Days Played:20 days on my Deathknight 106 days on my old main
Pre-TBC:MC,ZG,AQ
TBC:Kara,Gruul,Mag,SSC
WOTLK:naxx10(full clear)naxx25(all but thad sapph and KT)

Please give a brief list of your former guilds, with the reason why you left each:War for Territory (Durotan) i left this guild because they hadnt progressed as much as they told me they had and i transferred with a RL friend to Uldum.
Starfish Lovesong(Uldum) i took a break from wow so i left.
Coffee Beans(Uldum) i didn't like the guild and their leadership was very bad.

Have you read about and do you agree to our Guild Policies?yes

Can you make at least 3 raids a week? (Please note, we raid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (7:00 pm to 10:30 pm)yes

Why do you want to Raid with GTFO?you guys seem like the progressed guild im looking for,you also have exactly the raid times i need.

Why would you be a good addition to the team?i bring good dps to raids as well as many buffs for the benifit to the raid.

Is there anything else you might want to add that makes you stand above the rest?I am a friendly mature person who can take jokes,critism,and tips.

If we tell you your spec is awful, are you willing to respec?yes

PERSONAL (optional)
� IRL Name:Gunther
� Age:15
� Current Occupation:School
� IRL or In-Game friends in GTFO:None

Anything else you would like to add?I know you said you would prefer 18+ but i am a mature person.Every guild i have been in has been full of adults. If you want references talk to Deathsmage(Durotan) or Aegien(uldum) Both are guild leaders and are active.
Back to top Go down

Tocksick 80 dps dk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tocksick 80 dps dk   Tocksick 80 dps dk EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:09 pm

We love to have you mate.
Back to top Go down
Tocksick

Tocksick 80 dps dk Empty
PostSubject: Tocksick 80 dps dk   Tocksick 80 dps dk EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:23 am

Ok great! i'm not entirely sure when i'm going to transfer,maybe at the end of this week or this weekend but i'll make sure not to be saved to anything. i may change my name but once i transfer im not sure about that either. is there anyone in particular that i should pst once i'm over?
Thanks!
Tocksick
Back to top Go down

Tocksick 80 dps dk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tocksick 80 dps dk   Tocksick 80 dps dk EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Okies. Just send me a tell when you transfer and we will get you in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tocksick 80 dps dk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tocksick 80 dps dk   Tocksick 80 dps dk Empty

Back to top Go down

Tocksick 80 dps dk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanquish :: General Topics :: Recruitment-
Jump to: