Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kil' Jaeden realm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Critmaro

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:18 pm

Hey, I'm Joey, but on World of Warcraft my character's name is Crithappenz. I'm an 80 Death Knight, and i have some pretty decent gear. I'll let you decide that for yourself, but here's my application.

Character Name: Crithappenz
My Armory Page:
Raiding Spec: 45/0/26, Obviously dps.
Alts: 73 Blood Elf Hunter, Name: Maroyex
Raiding Addons: Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, OmniCC, Natur Combat, Recount, and more.
Vent Y/N: Yes, I do have vent

-Raid Information-
Time Zone: I'm on server time.
Days Played: On Crithappenz, 6 Days, 6 hours, 57 minutes, 22 seconds
Pre-TBC: I did not play TBC
TBC: On my hunter i did Karazhan, Zulaman, Gruul's Lair, and Magthierdon's Lair
WotLK: I have done a few bosses in Naxxramas, and I do know the fights.

Former Guilds: I was in the guild LastStand, and I left them when WotLK came out because i was aiming higher, I liked the guild but i really wanted a guild that would/could use my full potential. ... I left Blight because i did not feel that the guild would do much for me, raiding wise. They pretty much only had 25 certain people that did all their raids, and unless one of them left, no one else seemed to get into the raid. From my perspective. Eternal Bloodline was my most recent guild, and the reason i left them is because they had many low levels and it kind of seemed like they weren't too great of a raiding guild. (Both LastStand and Eternal Bloodline have special characters above the letters.)

I have read, and I do agree with the Guild Policies.

Yes, i can make and participate in 3 raids per week, and those raiding times are perfect.

I would like to raid with Raid or GTFO because you guys seem to have some really well geared, and good raiders. I really think that with you guys, i could really become a better player.

I think that i would be a good addition to the team because I am a funny person, i can take jokes, and i really dont mind most things that bother other people. I know the fights, and i can help out other people, i really dont mind helping people out.

I'm a fun person to be with, and most of the guilds i got into, really liked me as a person, and a raider. Though i didn't really get a chance with my other guilds, i really think that i will do great with you guys. I'll give it 110% to get the job done. I'll stay up later, I'll finish up raids, i'll do whatever.

I am willing to respec, i'm willing to try new specs and everything.

-Personal-

IRL Name: Colin
Current Occupation: N/A
Friends in GTFO: None

It'd be great to get into the guild, but if not, It's alright. I've had my eye on Raid or GTFO for a while now, but pre-WotLK i haven't had the best of luck in raids and heroics, so my hunters gear was awful, so i doubt you would've accepted him to guild. But now that i've had a bit more luck, i think that i can really go somewhere with you guys. I hope that i get in, and i'll be waiting for an answer on WoW, or just e-mail me or send me in game mail. Thanks, and have a great day/night.
Back to top Go down
bousana

bousana

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:27 pm

+10 points for not associating himself with tyrandus

on a serious note thank you for applying could you please link your armory page and im sure achyls will contact you shortly
Back to top Go down
Kyrawyn

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   Guild Application EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Firstly, your professions. They fail. Unless you have another level 80 that you intend to be feeding these mats to, please pick a useful profession. Then level them both.
Second, you have put effort in your gear by getting many craftables and that is applaudable.
Third, it's me you have to get through. I will be running a pug 10man and/or 25man Naxx this weekend, please let me know if and when you can be available, we don't invite people to the guild unless they have raided with us, for obvious reasons.
You can reply here or to me in game.
---Kyrawyn
Back to top Go down

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:01 pm

TOPIC IS LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Application
Page 1 of 1