Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kil' Jaeden realm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kovalic 80 Druid App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyrawyn

Kovalic 80 Druid App Empty
PostSubject: Kovalic 80 Druid App   Kovalic 80 Druid App EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:40 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTER INFO:
� In-Game-Name/Character: Kovalic
� Link your armory page:
� Raiding Spec: best set is feral -(hybrid of kitty and bear to be viable OT or dps) -- have healing/boom set, but they aren't that great.
� Alts (70+ only): -none on this server. Narro forced me to roll a druid here before wotlk came out.
� What Add-ons do you use when you raid? omen, bossmods. - if healing decursive and grid
� Do you have Vent w/mic? yes, but I prefer to not talk only listen

RAIDING EXPERIENCE:
Time zone: PST
Days Played: on kovalic - 12 maybe 15. total, 145 days
across alts (as hunter/rogue dps; Warrior OT; priest healer):
Pre-TBC: ony guild/pugs, MC (pugs only), ZG (guild only).
TBC: Kara, mags, entry portions of SSC, TK, and Hijal pre patch. then walked through BT post patch.
WOTLK: -
as kov: none.

Please give a brief list of your former guilds, with the reason why you left each:
bulk of my alts are on Cenarius in the guild Liquid Courage which I'm still a part of.

Have you read about and do you agree to our Guild Policies?
Yes.

Can you make at least 3 raids a week? (Please note, we raid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (7:00 pm to 10:30 pm)
probably - depending on ship cycle. (see occupation below)

Why do you want to Raid with GTFO?
I've raided with you a few times and you're pretty entertaining on vent. :-) that and you have a no asshats rule. My other guild has that and it seems to work out pretty well as a guage of the management.

Why would you be a good addition to the team?
I'm more interested in content progress than just having best in slot items. (though I like pretty purples as much as the next kitty.)

Is there anything else you might want to add that makes you stand above the rest?
I'm typically quiet and won't add to raid/vent spam.

If we tell you your spec is awful, are you willing to respec?
Within reason. I'll spec as per the need, provided I don't end up as a hamstring for the run. meaning, if I'm told that feral sucks I should be boom, I wouldn't. Bear and cat are great fun to play solo. But, if we were going against a boss and had too much melee dps and needed more range, then it would make sense to switch.

PERSONAL (optional)
� IRL Name:
� Age: 31
� Current Occupation: Software Tester - yes, I break stuff for a living.
� IRL or In-Game friends in GTFO - Narro

Anything else you would like to add?
Back to top Go down
Kyrawyn

PostSubject: Kovalic 80 Druid App   Kovalic 80 Druid App EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:41 pm

weird. my profile link didn't stick. urls not enabled for guests?

link to profile: h++p://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kil%27jaeden&n=Kovalic

ah the "++" trick works.
Back to top Go down
Kyrawyn

PostSubject: RE : Kovalic 80 Druid App   Kovalic 80 Druid App EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:42 pm

I moved your stuff because somehow my topic got unlocked ><

Log on so I can ninja you!

/pat the kitty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kovalic 80 Druid App   Kovalic 80 Druid App EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:36 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kovalic 80 Druid App   Kovalic 80 Druid App Empty

Back to top Go down

Kovalic 80 Druid App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanquish :: General Topics :: Recruitment-
Jump to: